Streaming content from your CinemaNow library through Chromecast is now available in the latest versions of the CinemaNow Android and iOS apps.
On your mobile device, go to the app store and download the Chromecast app for Android or iOS.
- A display device with an HDMI input, for example, a high-definition television (HDTV)
- Access to an available power outlet or an available (non-service) USB port on your HDMI-enabled display
- Access to a secure wireless network (make sure you have the wireless network password handy)
- Connection to a 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n WiFi network
- Android phone or tablet (Android 2.3 and higher)
iOS phone or tablet (iOS 7.0 and higher)
For general Chromecast Android and iOS setup see instructions here:
Once you have setup Chromecast on your TV and paired it with the app on your Android or iOS device, you will be able to stream content from your CinemaNow library through the TV and use your mobile device as the video playback controller.
When you enter your library on the Android or iOS app, press the Chromecast icon in the top right corner of the app to connect. You can also connect from a movie or TV show title page.